Tuesday, March 3, 2009


Future Scrapbooker
CJ and I had a little time to spend together while her sister was napping and Daddy (Moto-Moto) was out grocery shopping. CJ decided that she wanted to do some scrapbooking... she did a great job!! She picked out most of her own supplies and away she went! It was so nice to spend some time creating and visiting with her.

Yes, these really are the pages designed by my 5 1/2 year old!!

Thanks to Pam for the goodies she used on her Miley page. CJ had fun doing the rub-on letters. Can you tell that she's been checking out scrapbook pages by Pam with me?

We really are lucky to have such a wonderful daughter! She is so kind hearted, caring, loving and FUNNY. She makes us laugh everyday! How proud I am to be her Mommy. I love you CJ!

2 comments:

Saucy said...

CJ is adorable, talented and extremely loveable. I can see that she will be a published scrapbooker before too long!

Pam said...

I love it...she is too cute.
Glad she is starting so early!
You should submit her creations to Canadian Scrapbooker, they would love it!