Monday, September 28, 2009







Halloween Charm Party


I spent yesterday afternoon with a great group of crafty ladies.
Saucy & Sassy hosted a Halloween Charm Swap which was
"spook-tacular"!!



Look at all the goodies on this bracelet!! I made the Michael Jackson Thriller album cover shrink art and the little bones (made from dollar store candy) following Saucy's tutorial found here.

No Saucy event would be compete without cupcakes:


These little test tubes were embellished with rub-ons and filled
with Halloween sprinkles for our hostesses
(and one extra for a give away.)
Saucy always has prizes!


Can't wait until the next time we all get together!
You can read more about our party on Saucy's blog.
Thanks again ladies!
My bracelet is "BOO-TIFUL"!

2 comments:

sassy said...

I love my secret potion! My sis loved your hat sooo much she is entering the pics into a contest!

Saucy said...

Your charms were darling, that MJ album was absolutely INSPIRED! You always think outside the box!