Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkin Pie Blizzard

Moto-Moto took CJ out for a dessert date this evening.
He misses his little girl now that she is in school full time and is trying fit in "dates" with her on the weekends.
I am so lucky to have such a caring man for a husband.
He treats the girls like the princesses that they are!
And I LOVE IT!

He brought me home a treat too:



We usually just pick up a little special container of ice cream at the grocery store to enjoy because we are too thrifty to buy ice cream elsewhere. But I have to say I'm glad he brought this for me.
It is too YUMMY!

3 comments:

Saucy said...

I'm sorry but really? Pumpkin in your ice cream? Is it that good? I trust you and all... but where's the chocolate??

Jerri-Lea said...

Oh, don't get me wrong, I love my chocolate icecream!!! I think my fave would be Gobfather. I'm all over the pumpkin this time of year~ cake, cookies, loaf, pie, and this blizzard was pretty darn fine!

sassy said...

you both are crazy- who likes to eat cold things when we have to wear socks and sweaters all year long.....I think all the ice cream has gone to your heads and frozen your brains.
I say ice cream yuck.....bring on spicy tacos to warm this SK girl up!